Luxembourg offers investors numerous advantages, such as:
- respect for privacy, a culture of confidentiality and discretion,
- legislative and regulatory stability ensuring the continuity of business operations,
- a responsive, multilingual, pragmatic and accessible public administration of proven effectiveness,
- a consensus culture fostered by the absence of political tensions,
- high level of personal and property security, offering residents and visitors a high standard of living,
- a relatively homogeneous population in terms of income and lifestyle, and is free of social tensions,
- a solid financial centre; Europe's leading fund administration centre with 145 banks, 55 of which also offer private banking services. Genuine international know-how is thus condensed in a few square kilometres in a healthy competitive environment,
- a financial sector strictly regulated according to European standards, a guarantee of security for clients.
Lastly, a government committed to actively promoting the financial market through its Luxembourg For Finance programme. A mixed public/private agency co-founded by the government and the financial sector, this agency is evidence of the authorities' responsiveness, dynamism and attention to detail as regards the sustainable development of Luxembourg.