A strategy tailored to each situation for your assets
Think back to the important decisions you
have taken in your life.
Perhaps sometimes, you would have liked to discuss
them with someone you can rely on. Getting the right
people around you is an art. It is especially important
when you have to take complex decisions with major
financial, legal or emotional implications.
You want to:
- pass on your family assets to the next generation,
- sell your company or resolve a dispute between
- invest your capital for your pension or when you
- deal with matters relating to your portfolio
(diversification, dealing with risks),
- sort out a separation or divorce,
- make arrangements for what will happen when you
or a loved one dies.